|【REvision to be Held as Webcast without Audience】|
To spread renewable energy ideas but not virus, REvision will be held as a webcast on 4 March. International and domestic experts will meet in Tokyo and disseminate their knowledge and information as planned without the audience present via the internet. The link is here (English).
26 February 2020
Renewables are growing fast as the most inexpensive power sources in most parts of the world. In Japan, the expansion of renewables is changing the electricity market, creating new businesses, and taking a major step toward realizing a decarbonized society.
REvision2020 will reveal the trends and developments for renewables around the world and in Japan, the situation of offshore wind that is expected to be fully implemented, the role of green hydrogen generated by renewable energy sources, as well as focus on the legal
unbundling of the transmission/distribution sector scheduled in April 2020 in Japan, transformations of business models for power companies, and the expansion of RE100 companies.
|Date & Time||Wednesday, 4 March 2020
|Organizer||Renewable Energy Institute|
Program *as of 19 February 2020. Program and speakers subject to change. English-Japanese simultaneous translation available.
Session 1: Global Renewable Revolution
Session 2: Wind Directions, Offshore Focus
Session 3: Green Hydrogen and 2050 Futures
Session 4: Transformations in the Power Business
- REvision2019: Renewable Revolution
- REvision2018: Towards Massive Deployment of Low Cost, Renewable Electricity
- REvision2017: Future that Renewables Make Possible
- REvision2016: Realizing the Opportunities
- REvision2015: Removing the Barriers to RE Development in Japan
- REvision2014: Global Energy Turnarounds and Japan's Path
- REvision2013: Creating a New Renewable Energy Future
- REvision2012: New Renewable Direction for Japan