Renewable Energy Institute held its annual international conference "REvision2018: Towards Massive Deployment of Low Cost, Renewable Electricity" on 7 March 2018.
In many parts of the world, renewables are out-competing fossil fuels and nuclear as low-cost energy sources. Vast deployment of renewables are generating new businesses with decarbonization goals, while altering business models of incumbent utilities.
REvision2018 was joined by leaders of such utilities, companies and experts at the forefront of the global energy industry. The presentations on global trends lead to discussions exploring new energy businesses in Japan.
Session 1 Global Renewables Acceleration
Session 2 Utilities Under Transformation
Session 3 Bringing Sun and Wind in Japan
|Date||Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Morning session 10:00 – 12:30
Afternoon session 14:00 – 18:00
|Organizer||Renewable Energy Institute|
|Supported by||Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan
Ministry of the Environment of Japan
|Admission||Free (prior registration is required)|
- REvision2017 Future that Renewables Make Possible
- REvision2016 Realizing the Opportunities
- REvision2015 Removing the Barriers to RE Development in Japan
- REvision2014 Global Energy Turnarounds and Japan's Path
- REvision2013 Creating a New Renewable Energy Future
- REvision2012 New Renewable Direction for Japan