Renewable Energy Institute will hold its annual international conference "REvsion2018: Towards Massive Deployment of Low Cost, Renewable Electricity" on 7 March 2018.
In many parts of the world, renewables are out-competing fossil fuels and nuclear as low-cost energy sources. Vast deployment of renewables are generating new businesses with decarbonization goals, while altering business models of incumbent utilities.
REvision2018 will be joined by leaders of such utilities, companies and experts at the forefront of the global energy industry. The presentations on global trends shall lead to discussions exploring new energy businesses in Japan.
We look forward to your participation.
|Date||Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Morning session 10:00 – (registration desk opens at 9:30)
Afternoon session 14:00 – (registration desk opens at 13:30)
4F Iino Bldg, 2-1-1 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo ACCESS
|Organizer||Renewable Energy Institute|
|Admission||Free (Prior Registration is required) Register here|
Program (as of 19 January, subject to change)
- REvision2017 Future that Renewables Make Possible
- REvision2016 Realizing the Opportunities
- REvision2015 Removing the Barriers to RE Development in Japan
- REvision2014 Global Energy Turnarounds and Japan's Path
- REvision2013 Creating a New Renewable Energy Future
- REvision2012 New Renewable Direction for Japan