In April 2018, Renewable Energy Institute launched the "Renewable Energy Users Network" (RE-Users), a platform for corporate energy users to share information and best practices to accelerate renewable procurement in Japan.
At the annual summit, speakers from companies and organizations that promote the use of renewable energy are invited to present and share latest trends. This year, the event will be held both onsite and virtually.
We look forward to your participation.
|Date / Time||Wednesday 14 June 2023 / 13:30-17:00 JST（networking time will follow）|
|Organizer||Renewable Energy Institute|
|Admission||Free（prior registration required）|
|Event format||(1) Onsite
Hall B, Toranomon Hills Forum
Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 4th Floor, 1-23-3 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo Access
(2) Virtual (webcasted via Zoom)
|Registration||Select either onsite OR virtual participation.
In case of duplicate registrations, onsite participation will be cancelled and you will be registered virtually.
(1) Onsite Onsite Registration
*Capacity: 200 people (first come, first served)
(2) Virtual Virtual Registration
*You will receive a link from "email@example.com" upon completion of your registration
Program *as of 16 May 2023. Program and speakers are subject to change. English-Japanese simultaneous translation provided.
[MC] Kae Takase Senior Coordinator, Renewable Energy Institute
Corporate Case Study
Panel Discussion: Challenges and Solutions for Electricity Procurement
*For onsite participants, networking time will follow after the event
- RE-Users Summit 2022: Increasing Electricity from Renewable Energy with Additionality
- RE-Users Summit 2021: Corporate Renewable Energy Use Plans Accelerate Decarbonization
- RE-Users Summit 2020: Corporate Energy Users, More Renewables in Business
- RE-Users Summit 2019: Corporate Sourcing of Renewables Expanding in the World