In April 2018, Renewable Energy Institute launched the "Renewable Energy Users Network" (RE-Users), a platform for corporate energy users to share information and best practices to accelerate renewable procurement in Japan.
At the annual summit, speakers from companies and organizations that promote the use of renewable energy were invited to present and share latest trends. This year, the event was held both onsite and virtually.
[MC] Kae Takase Senior Coordinator, Renewable Energy Institute
Panel Discussion: Challenges and Solutions for Electricity Procurement DL
|Date / Time||Wednesday 14 June 2023 / 13:30-17:00 JST|
|Organizer||Renewable Energy Institute|
|Admission||Free（prior registration required）|
|Event format||(1) Onsite (Hall B, Toranomon Hills Forum)
(2) Virtual (webcasted via Zoom)
[RE-Users] Issues and Recommendations on Renewable Electricity Procurement: Corporate Voices for Decarbonization (7 June 2023)
- RE-Users Summit 2022: Increasing Electricity from Renewable Energy with Additionality
- RE-Users Summit 2021: Corporate Renewable Energy Use Plans Accelerate Decarbonization
- RE-Users Summit 2020: Corporate Energy Users, More Renewables in Business
- RE-Users Summit 2019: Corporate Sourcing of Renewables Expanding in the World