Renewable Energy Institute launched “RE-Users” in April 2018 for corporate energy users to share information on renewable energy procurement.
The annual Summit invites experts from the US, Europe and Asia in addition to Japan and provides the latest information on global and domestic trends.
|Date & Time:||Friday, 31 January 2020 13:00-18:00 (doors open at 12:30 , reception after the summit)|
|Venue:||Tower Hall, Roppongi Academyhills (Roppongi Hills Mori Tower 49F) Access|
|Organizer:||Renewable Energy Institute|
|Supporters:||Renewable Energy Business Alliance (REBA), RE-Source Platform,
CDP Worldwide-Japan, World Wildlife Fund Japan
|Participants:||Corporate energy users, Suppliers and other Stakeholders|
|Admission:||Free (prior registration required)
* Online registration is closed. Thank you for your interest.
Program *As of 21 January 2020. Program and speakers subject to change. English-Japanese simultaneous translation available.[MC] Masaya Ishida Senior Manager, Business Alliance, Renewable Energy Institute
Corporate Procurement - Global
Corporate Procurement – Japan
Market & Policy
[Moderator] Kae Takase Senior Manager, CDP Worldwide-Japan
- Tetsu Inoue Senior Manager, EHS Group, Corporate Workplace Solutions, Sony Corporation
- Hideki Okawachi Director, Utilities Leader, Procurement Strategic Sourcing - Indirect & Services, Global, Kao
- Katsuhiro Koyama General Manager, Environment Department, Daiwa House Industry
- Kiyoshi Hikino Director, Electricity Infrastructure Division, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry
|Closing / Reception
Drinks and light snacks are served after ther summit
*To the press: please refrain from attending the reception
RE-Users Summit 2019:
Corporate Sourcing of Renewables Expanding in the World